Last 12 August 2019 MIELES’ partners gathered at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) in Chennai, India to present and discuss the learning outcomes and evaluation of results from KTH and TU Berlin online courses offered via the NPTEL platform.
Administrative and technical staff from NPTEL, people using NPTEL platform and other faculty members and teaching staff participated in this event. During the day, Indian partners from NPTEL and IITM as well as European partners from TU Berlin and KTH described and analyzed the learning results of the e-learning pilots undertaken under the MIELES’ project.
A good practice on evaluation methods was also presented by the University of Peloponnese explaining the existing Greek Moodle platform for massive in-service training of teachers based on a “Teaching with technology” philosophy which, according to this example, it is an important feature to understand both its current success as well as its importance in terms of contributing to the modernisation of the Greek education system.
Documents & Presentation
To download the agenda of the event, please click here.
- Learning Outcomes & Shift from Teaching to Learning.
- Lessons Learned – MOOC Multimodal Interaction.
- Course Evaluation Methods: Item Analysis.
- Recognition of NPTEL Courses at TU Berlin
- A Moodle platform for massive in-service training of teachers: An example from Greece: Teaching with technology.